Three More Views of Tyler’s Trough

The Pause that Refreshes!
A drink of cool, clear water makes the trip much easier.
The Tyler Watering Trough on Old Main Road Hill. Placed in 1896, many a horse, rider, wagoner, and foot traveler enjoyed a pause that refreshed after a long, steep, climb. In 2002, it was sold to a private owner who moved it from Conneaut to the dismay of many Conneaut residents.